Covering the basics.
There will come a day when she wants to chase powder in harsh conditions with you, but for now while she's simply riding groomers on sunny days; the Nomis Lacy Girls' Snowboard Jacket will do just fine to keep her dry. The DWR-treated fabric repels moisture so she won't get soaked if she takes a few spills, and it has a helmet-compatible hood so you can get her an early start on always wearing head protection.
- 5K-rated DWR-treated fabric repels light moisture to keep her dry
- Critical seams taped prevents water from seeping in
- Helmet-compatible hood fits her brain bucket underneath
- Powder skirt prevents snow from going up her back
- Brushed tricot chin guard won't chafe her face
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow from getting in her sleeves
- Internal pass pocket allows for easy access