Ride when nobody else dares.
Don't miss out on the lightest, driest snow of the year because it's too cold to go riding. Throw on your Nomis Connect Lines Insulated Jacket over a midlayer and ride straight through January while everybody is stuck in the base lodge warming up.
- 10K-rated waterproof shell fabric with DWR keeps you dry and comfortable in light rain and snow
- Critical seams taped to help block water at important junctions
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even if it gets wet
- Mesh-lined, zippered vents use webbing tape that keeps the mesh from getting caught in zippers so you can dump heat quickly and without zipper frustration
- Helmet-compatible, ergonomic hood with snap-and-loop hold-down system in back to keep it out of the way when you don’t need it
- Zip-away powder skirt slips into its own pocket when not in use
- Quick-Cord hem drawstring hides in the pocket to avoid snags
- Wrist gaiters can be worn over gloves for an impenetrable snow-seal or folded back when not in use
- Windowed-in embossed cuff hook-and-loop system for added durability
- Full front and back pocket arrays for tons of storage space