Tough as a timber-jockey.
The super-tough Nomis Women's Lumberjane Plaid Jacket chops down weather with the mystical chainsaw of technology. The 15K-rated waterproof breathable shell fabric keeps you comfortable in all but the heaviest snowstorms, the full-sized hood, zip-away powder skirt, and spandex wrist gaiters lock out snow and drafts, and Nomis' unique Lumberjane prints lock in the style.
- 15K-rated waterproofing keeps you dry and comfortable in all but the nastiest storms
- Critical seams taped to eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Mesh-lined, zippered vents have webbing tape that keeps the mesh from getting caught in zippers so you can dump heat quickly and without zipper frustration
- Helmet-compatible, ergonomic hood with snap-loop hold-down in back to keep it out of the way when you don’t need it
- Zip-away powder skirt slips into its own pocket when not in use
- Quick-Cord hem drawstring hides in the pocket to avoid snags and seals out drafts
- Wrist gaiters can be worn over gloves for an impenetrable snow-seal or folded back when not in use
- Windowed-in embossed cuff hook-and-loop system for added durability
- Large mesh goggle pocket protects your eyewear, pass pocket for easy access to your lift ticket, media pocket for your MP3
- Top and side entry hand-warmer pockets keep your fingers attached