Simon Chamberlain has never been known to forfeit style in anything he does. Seriously, dude probably even has a styled-out way of sleep-walking. That being said, it shouldn't come as any surprise that the Nomis SC Signature Jacket, like its namesake, encompasses what it is to be both technical and stylish.
- Longer length keeps you covered with style and protection
- Recoil pass pocket conveniently holds your pass when the mean-muggin' lifties come asking
- Stretch Lycra wrist gaiters keep the snow from getting up your sleeve
- Zip-Fade gaiter provides added length in addition to sealing out snow
- Adjustable hood keeps moisture off your head without blocking your peripherals
Share your thoughts
As I view the different colors, the black...
As I view the different colors, the black Nomis is solid black on the front in one pic and further down the page, multi camo color on the back. So, what I need to know is there two different black ones or is it that the Nomis "black" IS solid on the front and multi camo on the back?
Long Fit - tons of pockets
I am 6'0 tall and weigh 160 lbs. and I bought a LARGE, which was a perfect fit in the sleeves, and the bottom went just below my firm and succulent butt cheeks.
Be aware that this jacket is really too heavy for backcountry hiking and skinning; so I would only use this at the resort. No insulation, but a ton of fabric, zippers, pockets...you get the idea. Also has wrist gaiters but they are bulky and would only go over bare hands or pipe gloves. Would not go under gloves.