Cause there's nothing worse than being frozen on a good riding day.
Keep the winter chill from sucking the warmth out with the Nomis Women's Stacey Insulated Jacket. Warm synthetic insulation snuggles your bod while you ride, and 10K-rated fabric keeps the wet at bay if you happen to find a deep powder stash.
- Synthetic insulation keeps you toasty in the frigid cold lift lines
- Taped critical seams and a Teflon DWR finish keep the snow and slush out as you ride
- Breathable fabric and underarm vents ditch excess hot air so you stay cool and comfy
- Eyepopping colors so your friends can follow you to your secret pow stash
- Lycra spandex wrist gaiters wrap around your thumbs so you don’t get any snow inside your sleeves
- A stretchy powder skirt keeps out the snow
- Adjustable hood and soft collar give your face a place to hide on stormy days
- Multiple pockets stash your sunscreen, cool shades, and small essentials
Share your thoughts
How does this jacket fit? I hear Nomis...
How does this jacket fit? I hear Nomis fits larger. I am 5'2, 115 - not sure if i should get a small or medium. I like my coats a little baggier - i wear a medium in burton/special blend.
The fit of this jacket is short and wide. I am 5'4" 110 and the medium is kinda boxy on me. I like a baggier fit too, but I am going to exchange for a small. This is definitely not a fitted jacket.
did you swap it out for a small? how did that fit?