For the guy who likes convenience and needs solid support.
It may take 10 years to become a top-level snowboarder, but it takes mere seconds to tighten the Northwave Men's Decade SL Snowboard Boot. If you're the kind of rider who pushes boundaries and logical limits, then you'll appreciate the serious support, forgiving cushion, and snug fit of the Decade SL boot.
- Super Lace speed lacing system utilizes two separate pull laces to quickly tighten the lower and upper zones
- 540-Degree Heel system snugs the outer shell around the liner with a webbing strap linked to the outer boot laces
- TF3 Liner uses locking laces and power strap to cinch the supportive straps and ThermoFit foam to comfort your foot
- Hypershock outsole's crossbow design provides a heavy dose of support and cushion on hard landings
- Flex Window upper cuff allows the most possible forward flex without sacrificing the stiff support needed for aggressive all-mountain domination
Share your thoughts
These boots rock! They are solid all around. A bit stiffer boot but dominate everything from park to pow, rails and trees. Super comfy heal system and liner in general. They also have plenty of dampening and anti shock features in the heal. The "Super Lace" system is legit. It has anti friction pulleys on the laces to minimize friction and wear. Independent top and bottom lacing sections, and a power strap in the liner which I'm a fan of for sure. I can take these off literally in 30 seconds. Fit: These boots have a bit of a wider toe box. Which is amazing if you have hulk feet or even moderately wide feet.