Greatness takes time.
A boot like the Northwave Men's Decade SL Snowboard Boot doesn't just appear overnight (or within one season for that matter)—precise comfort and performance takes time. As a favorite of team riders and advanced civilians, the Decade is crafted with ease-of-entry and -exit in mind, but a focus on serious support, ideal flex, and all0day comfort when it's time to redefine what is means to shred.
- Super Lace (SL) dual-zone lacing lets you obtain the most comfortable fit of the upper and lower zones separately for long-term comfort
- Hinged upper cuff design allows bulge-free flex of the shell for the ideal all-mountain mix of stiffness and freedom to tweak
- 540-Degree Heel Hold system utilizes webbing fed through the boot shell and attached directly to the laces that creates the ultimate 'no-heel-lift' response
- TF3 Liner features Thermo-Fit foam, seamless toe zone, and a quick-pull lace that cinches durable webbing straps around your upper leg with a single pull
- Hypershock outsole features a composite crossbow system that works like shocks to dish out amazing support and response
Share your thoughts
does northwave have a sizing chart for...
does northwave have a sizing chart for boots?
Yes. If you look under the "Options" tab on the left above the price...there is a small Icon that says "size" with a question mark next to it.