Just imagine where snowboarding will be then.
- Super Lace (SL) dual-zone lacing lets you obtain the most comfortable fit of the upper and lower zones separately for long-term comfort
- Hinged upper cuff design allows bulge-free flex of the shell for the ideal all-mountain mix of stiffness and freedom to tweak
- 540-Degree Heel Hold system utilizes webbing fed through the boot shell and attached directly to the laces that creates the ultimate 'no-heel-lift' response
- TF3 Liner features Thermo-Fit foam, seamless toe zone, and a quick-pull lace that cinches durable webbing straps around your upper leg with a single pull
- Hypershock outsole features a composite crossbow system that works like shocks to dish out amazing support and response
Share your thoughts
these boots are AMAZING better than ION
Got the chance to ride these last year and they are RAD!!! I've been riding the burton Ions for many a year and after trying these I bought last years pair and they too where great. they are true to stiffness rating and are great ALLAROUND. articulating cuff makes them comfy from day one. was in this boot for 12 plus hours and didnt want to give them back!! BETTER THAN BURTON!!