Just imagine where snowboarding will be then.
Twenty years in the industry may not sound like much, but when you're talking about the snowboard industry, then yeah, it's a lot. Northwave is so stoked about hitting the big two-oh that it pimped out its Decade boot the create the Men's Double Decade SL Snowboard Boot. Equipped with a country-club look (you've probably come up in the world since then), an old-school rubber outsole, and a host of top-shelf features, the Double Decade has its sights set on the next couple of decades.
- Super Lace (SL) dual-zone lacing lets you obtain the most comfortable fit of the upper and lower zones separately for long-term comfort
- Hinged upper cuff design allows bulge-free flex of the shell for the ideal all-mountain mix of stiffness and freedom to tweak
- 540-Degree Heel Hold system utilizes webbing fed through the boot shell and attached directly to the laces that creates the ultimate 'no-heel-lift' response
- TF3 Liner features Thermo-Fit foam, seamless toe zone, and a quick-pull lace that cinches durable webbing straps around your upper leg with a single pull
- Hypershock outsole features a composite crossbow system that works like shocks to dish out amazing support and response