We conspired with Northwave designers to create the Men’s Force Snowboard Boots exclusively for you. The Force is packed with purple-cushy features and slathered in colors you won’t find anywhere else.
- Ultralight outsole is 50% lighter than traditional boot outsoles, super durable, provides killer grip, delivers a closer connection with your deck, and insulates without the help of extra materials
- Tighten up the two-layer outer shell with fat traditional laces and experience enhanced control stacked on a super smooth flex
- TF 1 liner contains Thermo-Fit foam that will mold to your feet over time or can be taken to a shop and formed instantly
- The seamless toe-box won�t drive you crazy as you break in your boots
- EVA footbed provides a cushy home for your foot that also keeps it warm and reduces shock from big impacts
Share your thoughts
Read the sizing chart carefully
These boots are great for the price. Unfortunately, I didn't pay close enought attention to the sizing chart and ordered a size too small. Now the size I need isn't available. If they do have your size I'd snatch them up. Also, I'd order a half or full size up. it's always nice to have room for an extra pair of socks.
BEST $50 dollars spent
Love the boot slip on and of and fit my binding easy!!
how does this boot translate to a size...
how does this boot translate to a size 9-9.5??
No, if you look at the sizing chart it says that its a size 10.
Does anybody know anything about these...
Does anybody know anything about these boots? Are they good? Will they last? Comfy? They're mad cheap so I'm thinking of grabbing a pair, but I don't know anything about them...
comfortable boots, easy to get into. they seem to run a little larger than my other boots though. i've always worn 10 in forum and burton boots and got 28 mondo. prob could size down half a size or a whole size.