Free your mind and your feet will follow.
- Super Lace (SL) dual-zone lacing lets you obtain the most comfortable fit of the upper and lower zones separately for long-term comfort
- 360-Degree Heel Hold system wraps around the inside of the boot shell to bring it closer to the boot liner for instant response onse
- TF1 Liner features Thermo-Fit foam with seamless toe zone and a quick-pull lace to create a snug, comfortable wrap around your leg and foot
- Ultralight outsole is 35% lighter than traditional rubber outsoles so it offers solid grip and cushion without weighing you down
Share your thoughts
Excellent Boots All Around!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots set themselves apart from the rest out there with its lacing system. The locking mechanism is tight! Literally! It won't loosen up, well way less than other brands. If you research reviews many will tell you that the first time you lace up it will loosen a bit kinda like it's warming up. The next time you lace up it will stay secure all day. It's weird but that's how it is for me and other people. Most boots secure their laces through some kind of teeth or exposed snap-in system. Northwave's Superlace goes through a cage and gets clamped down tight like a maximum security prison for snowboarders who've ridden so gnarly that what they do is considered a crime!
The fit and comfort was excellent straight out of the box. It hugs your feet without pressure points like they are inside one solid construction. No discomfort riding them all day. They seem to be light as expected for a freestyle boot. They're responsive enough for some light to moderate powder riding.
Regarding size and some will verify this get these boots the same size as your street shoes. Mine were half a size larger and it still felt a little big even putting strain on the lacing system and tongue for me to get them snug fit. I now have a size 8 Northwave Decade SL and they fit perfect with just enough wiggle room for my toes and lacing is just right.
Snow Board Boots
My son received his boots, he went boarding this weekend in Vermont and he said the boots where excellent, they worked great with the board and binders i also got him for Christmas, so when my son is HAPPY, i'm HAPPY, so thanx backcountry look forward to doing business with you in the future, AL