Are the riders at your local resort ready for you?
- Super Lace (SL) dual-zone lacing lets you obtain the most comfortable fit of the upper and lower zones separately for long-term comfort
- 540-Degree Heel Hold system utilizes webbing fed through the boot shell and attached directly to the laces that creates the ultimate 'no-heel-lift' response
- TF2 Liner features Thermo-Fit foam with a seamless toe zone and durable webbing straps that cinch around your upper leg with a single pull of the lace
- Septimius sole is a seven-piece natural rubber construction that allows independent flex of each part for incredibly confident feel
- Air bag cushion in the heel helps reduce impact pain for big boosts
Share your thoughts
I'm coming from a stiffer pair of Rides to these and my feet have never felt better in any boots.
I tried on about 10 pairs of boots at a local shop, and halfway through i ended up leaving this left boot on while i tried on the rest they were so comfy.
I have been out in them 8 times and even after a full day riding my feet aren't screaming to get out. They need to be re-tightened after the second run. I needed a heal lift in them. This is the first I've ever even heard of this company.