Are the riders at your local resort ready for you?
Whether you're new to the resort or this is the season the tricks you've been working on start to explode from the bag, you need boots that will allow you to push your own limits. The Northwave Men's Legend SL Snowboard Boot features serious heel-hold, support, and flex so you can be confident you won't be held back by uncomfortable feet.
- Super Lace (SL) dual-zone lacing lets you obtain the most comfortable fit of the upper and lower zones separately for long-term comfort
- 540-Degree Heel Hold system utilizes webbing fed through the boot shell and attached directly to the laces that creates the ultimate 'no-heel-lift' response
- TF2 Liner features Thermo-Fit foam with a seamless toe zone and durable webbing straps that cinch around your upper leg with a single pull of the lace
- Septimius sole is a seven-piece natural rubber construction that allows independent flex of each part for incredibly confident feel
- Air bag cushion in the heel helps reduce impact pain for big boosts
Share your thoughts
I'm coming from a stiffer pair of Rides to these and my feet have never felt better in any boots.
I tried on about 10 pairs of boots at a local shop, and halfway through i ended up leaving this left boot on while i tried on the rest they were so comfy.
I have been out in them 8 times and even after a full day riding my feet aren't screaming to get out. They need to be re-tightened after the second run. I needed a heal lift in them. This is the first I've ever even heard of this company.