No bull-cocky ... you'll get down on the Disco.
You may not be the kind of chick to hit the clubs every weekend, but we're sure you're the kind who can get down on the white stage—the resort park. Get on the rockered O-matic Women's Disco BS Snowboard, and get down with style. Tapered edges combined with poppy strips within the lightweight core create a lively, easy-to-maneuver platform for letting your inner Disco Sue shine.
- Reverse camber (rocker) shape lifts the contact points out of the snow for increased buttery goodness, easier presses, and more float in powder
- BS technology is a tapered base design that lifts the edges off the snow for catch-free ride on runs and features—ideal for park and all-mountain freestyle
- SMARTcore uses vertically laminated poplar wood for forgiving flex with milled air channels between binding inserts to reduce weight
- Tri-Radial sidecut provides excellent turn versatility so you can mix up quick and long turns with excellent edge-hold on pipe walls
- PowerBeam technology features elongated, V-shaped carbon/KEVLAR® strands from the effective edge contact points and dual vertical strips in tip and tail for power
- DUALslant sidewall technology offers excellent snap and edge hold with excellent durability
- Sintered base is super-fast and stands up to rocks, rails, and wood