It takes a serious machine to tame serious speed records. With exception to your own fighter jet, the Oakley 12 Gauge Chronograph is one such device. Inspired by the gauges of cockpit instruments inside some of the most powerful machines on the planet, the 12 Gauge provides all of the tools you'll need to mete out the power of man and machine as you scream across the sound barrier.
- The 47mm stainless steel case is fitted with an AR-coated, scratch-proof sapphire crystal for maximum impact protection
- Powered by a Swiss made, gold plated, 13-jewel quartz movement with an eight-hand analog display
- Dual-chronograph display is also equipped with an alarm to keep your missions on time, every time
- Screw-down crown and stainless steel back ensure a complete watertight seal at depths up to 100 meters (330 feet)
- Comfortable Unobtainium rubber strap is fitted with a durable stainless steel deployant clasp for an added touch of class
- Internal unidirectional bezel can be rotated to function as a second time zone or as a countdown timer
- Tachymeter scale quickly helps you calculate your land speed
- Luminous hands provide extra legibility while operate under the cover of darkness
Share your thoughts
Be on Time!
Chronograph watch with rubber band. The cost is due to the number of jewels used for the movement of the hands. Stop watch works well if your into that, eye catching. Luminous hands to see what time it is in the dark as well as an alarm. A big of weight, but expected with nice watches such as this.