Oakley's biggest lens yet to help you see everything on the mountain, with or without prescription glasses.
Oakley's brand-spanking-new model for winter 2012-13, the Canopy Goggle, is the first oversized goggle produced by Oakley so you can enjoy the same solid style with even more vertical and peripheral vision as you throw down on the mountain. With the same vented dual lens and XYZ Optics you depend on for going big in the park, this gog gives you the biggest field of vision yet and even lets you wear your eyeglasses underneath its big, flexible frame.
- Tough Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays
- Oakley's XYZ Optics reduce distortion in all directions
- Durable, flexible frame yields a form-fitting design that doesn't cramp your nasal cavity
- Fully helmet- AND eyeglass-compatible design fits with your brain bucket and spectacles
- Extra-large lens supplies increased peripheral and vertical vision and fits large faces
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards and then sweat while retrieving your gear
- Recessed sides in the fleece make sure your eyeglass frames don't touch the inside of the goggle lens
- Several top lens vents and F3 Fog Technology prevent interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Silicone-coated strap grip secures the goggle to your helmet or hat
- Select models (depending on availability) feature a glare-reducing Iridium coating which enhances optical clarity on the sunniest days