That's just the way things work.
Not all trips are the same, but there are three constants with air travel that can never, ever vary. You WILL be late, the line at check-in WILL be unbelievably long, and you WILL be seated right in front of a screaming infant. The Oakley Carry-On Roller Bag quickly and easily solves all of these problems. It's OK to show up late because you don't need to check a bag. The length of the line at check-in is irrelevant because you just blew right by. Lastly, there is plenty of room in the Carry-On Roller Bag to insert the offending infant and muffle all that irritating screaming. OK, we wouldn't recommend that last one, but you'd probably get a a standing ovation at the end of the flight if you had the stones to pull it off.
- Carry-on size fits in most airline overhead bins
- Split main opening for easy access to stowed items
- Telescoping handle for easy transportation
- Three wide-grip handles for easy carry on escalators and off of baggage carousels
- Lockable zipper pull (lock not included) for added security
- Exterior pocket for dirty clothes
- Interior mesh pocket for accessories
- ID tag holster for easy identification