Wait for the groms to finish building the backcountry booter while you stay dry and toasty with your business end inside the insulated Oakley Corked Pant. The hurry-up-and-wait lifestyle Simon Dumont encounters while filming in the park and backcountry was the inspiration behind this heavily insulated and vented pant from Oakley’s Pro Rider Series.
- Waterproof breathable shell fabric features fully taped seams for skiing top-to-bottom during big, wet storms and hiking for more once the lifties quit for the day
- 100g 3M Thinsulate insulation preserves your body heat as you wait for the backside to open while chilling on a windy ridge
- Inner and outer thigh vents draw in cool air so it blows across your thighs when you are stuck with booter-building detail
- Both snaps and a zipper attach a powder skirt so you can seal out all the snow even when you ragdoll after guinea-pigging the jump you just built
- Adjustable waist tabs and waist band keep the Corked on your hips so you don’t moon the crowd on the lift after a righteous fall
- Boot gaiters prevent the snow from creeping up your legs as you barrel through it
- Reinforced cuffs guard against ski edges and gravel parking lots
Share your thoughts
I bought these pants and have been completely amazed by it every day I use it! I'm 6'1 180lbs and like a baggier fit. I bought the XL and it's the perfect size. Take this pant out and just watch the moisture glide right off. The insulation is also really warm yet breathable. I have stayed cozy in harsh conditions but don't sweat during park days. I highly recommend this pant.