Launch the booter like you built it while wearing the Corked, because you probably did.
Wait for the groms to finish building the backcountry booter while you stay dry and toasty with your business end inside the insulated Oakley Corked Pant. The hurry-up-and-wait lifestyle Simon Dumont encounters while filming in the park and backcountry was the inspiration behind this heavily insulated and vented pant from Oakley’s Pro Rider Series.
- Waterproof breathable shell fabric features fully taped seams for skiing top-to-bottom during big, wet storms and hiking for more once the lifties quit for the day
- 100g 3M Thinsulate insulation preserves your body heat as you wait for the backside to open while chilling on a windy ridge
- Inner and outer thigh vents draw in cool air so it blows across your thighs when you are stuck with booter-building detail
- Both snaps and a zipper attach a powder skirt so you can seal out all the snow even when you ragdoll after guinea-pigging the jump you just built
- Adjustable waist tabs and waist band keep the Corked on your hips so you don’t moon the crowd on the lift after a righteous fall
- Boot gaiters prevent the snow from creeping up your legs as you barrel through it
- Reinforced cuffs guard against ski edges and gravel parking lots
Share your thoughts
I bought these pants and have been completely amazed by it every day I use it! I'm 6'1 180lbs and like a baggier fit. I bought the XL and it's the perfect size. Take this pant out and just watch the moisture glide right off. The insulation is also really warm yet breathable. I have stayed cozy in harsh conditions but don't sweat during park days. I highly recommend this pant.