The Oakley Crankcase Sunglasses are driven by style and backed by the kind of next-level precision optics and clarity you'd need to perform open-heart surgery while suspended over an active volcano with mirrors, lasers, and glaring sun all around you.
- Offers 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection and blocks harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter frame material feels light and comfortable on your face throughout the day and during any activity
- Plutonite lenses with Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry offer high-performance precision clarity and distortion-free vision
- Lenses cut from single toric shield to maintain continuous original contour
- Oakley's three-point fit feels secure, stays precisely aligned, and distributes pressure evenly on your head
- Arms feature emblazoned metal logo accents and weight-saving cut-outs
Share your thoughts
Oakley Crankcase Steel/Dark Grey
Another angle of the Oakley Crankcase in Steel/Dark Grey.
Too small for me
These are really nice sunglasses and I liked the style. I usually do well with sunglasses that are medium to large face but these were really tight behind my ears. Had to return them but if you tend more towards a medium size, I would say give them a go.
I bought these Crankcases as a mothers day gift for my wife. These Oakleys are the talk every time my wife goes anywhere. We was on a bike ride the other day and 2 little girls where playing and yelled to us, I love your glasses. Her coworkers are jealous and wish they had a pair. The purple violet mirrored lens look so cool. Thanks Oakley!!!!!