Load it up and lock down your travel plans.
You could settle for one of those boring-looking travel bags everyone rolls around the airport, or you could toss the Oakley Designer Kitchen Sink Backpack over your shoulder and stand out from the crowd. Stacked with pockets and unique detailing, this pack has a compartment for everything from your favorite pen to your shoes to that 17-inch laptop. Oakley's designers didn't skip over quality just to get the look right, though. Durable face fabric and metal hardware backs up the tough look of this pack with equally tough components.
- Synthetic face fabric is durable and abrasion resistant so you won't have to worry about this bag blowing a seam when you're on the go
- Shoulder straps are adjustable, padded, and feature a mesh backing for additional comfort in hot weather
- Lid features metal clip hardware and a media pocket with headphone port
- Side-access laptop sleeve makes it quick and easy to grab your 17-inch laptop or tablet from inside the padded compartment
- Front zip pocket has an accessory organization panel so you can separately store smaller items
- Bottom of the pack includes a shoe compartment with a mesh panel to allow your shoes to air out
- Abrasion-resistant bottom panel ensures long-term durability
- Metal clip hardware and front gear loops give a nod to this pack's tough aesthetic