Whether you fight gridlock traffic on land, head out on the water, or take to the skies, the aviator-influenced Oakley Deviation Polarized Sunglasses fight the glare, comfortably stay put, and do it all with undeniable panache.
- Polarized protection reduces fatigue-causing glare, provides 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection, and blocks harmful blue light up to 400nm
- C-5 alloy frame material looks classic and is incredibly light and durable
- Plutonite lenses resist impact and scratching
- 6 base lens curvature wraps the lens around the sides of your face for increased peripheral coverage and less distortion
- Air-filled nosepads and Unobtainium earsocks provide a non-slip grip and comfortable feel
Share your thoughts
The HDO lenses on this frame give awesome clarity. The tungsten iridium lenses brighten everything on overcast dull days. The frame is excellent quality and durable. Overall, I am very happy with these sunglasses and highly recommend them.
Oakley Deviation Sunglasses - Polarized
don draper approves
The Deviation is a unabashed look at what Mad Men's most famous character would wear if Oakley were around in the 1960s. Taking style cues from vintage military Randolph Engineering sunglasses, the Deviation's squared-off lens profile, bayonet arms, flat wire bridge, and subtle branding (not every colorway - choose accordingly) combine to create a timeless style with the best optics Oakley has to offer. Think of it like the Frogskin of aviator styles.
* slightly oversized lens profile, but it wears better than many 'teardrop' aviators if you're not into the droopy lens look
* rubber earstems don't grip as well as I'd like, but I was really impressed with the pillowy air-filled nosepads - they are extremely comfortable and supple enough to keep the frame in place all day
* true to Oakley form, glare-killing polarization is excellent and perfect if you spend a lot of time on the road or on the water