Hang on. Damn! Almost had it.
Oakley created the Dispatch Bruce Irons Sunglass for a very famous surf legend. We can't remember his name right now, but if you stick around for a few minutes we'll get it. Oakley's polarizing technology bonds the filter to the lens at the molecular level which eliminates the haziness that you'll notice with many conventional polarized glasses.
- O-Matter frame is stress-resistant and ultra-lightweight
- XYZ Optics ensure distortion-free vision for the entire width of the lens
- Plutonite lens exceeds ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- Unobtainium hydrophillic nose and temple pads eliminate slipping
- Patented three-point fit maintains optical alignment