A comfortable, high-performance women's goggle that also helps to fight the effects of breast cancer in young women.
Clear vision may be important on the mountain, but breast cancer awareness is important at all times. That's why Oakley designed the Women's Elevate YSC Breast Cancer Awareness Goggle, which contributes $20 from each sale directly to its partners at the non-profit network, Young Survival Coalition. Outstanding Oakley optics, face-hugging fit, and a pink awareness style combine to ensure comfort and something worth talking about on the chairlift.
- Pink YSC Breast Cancer Awareness model contributes $20 of every sale to a non-profit network of young cancer fighters
- Tough dual Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays while XYZ Optics and a spherical shape prevent distortion and enhance vision
- Flexible O Matter frame yields a durable but form-fitting design
- O-Flow Arch doesn't clamp down on your nose—instead, it enables easy breathing and comfort throughout your spring sessions
- Small-to-medium fit works for most female face sizes and smaller guy faces
- Fully helmet-compatible design fits with your brain bucket
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards or take a hike up the ridge
- Several top vents, dual lens design, and F3 Fog Technology prevent interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Silicone-coated strap grip secures the goggle to your helmet or hat
- Rigid O Matter strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free setup