The luxury sedan of goggles.
The Oakley Factory Pilot Airbrake Goggle knows that changing lenses shouldn't be as difficult as solving a puzzle cube. That's why it features Switchlock technology, which won't leave you with frozen, fumbling digits as your friends ride off. Pair that with two-piece frame construction, scratch-resistant and fog-free lenses, and some limited-edition looks, and you've got yourself one stellar goggle there, Buckaroo.
- Limited edition frame from Oakley's factory Pilot series
- Switchlock technology allows for quick and easy lens changes to accommodate changing light conditions
- Two-piece frame construction places a rigid front and a flexible O Matter chassis
- Fixed O Matter outriggers provide a snug but pressure-free fit that's also helmet compatible
- Plutonite lens blocks 100% of blue light, UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and is highly scratch and impact-resistant
- Dual-vented lenses, top foam-covered vents, and F3 series anti-fog treatment keep your vision moisture free
- Triple-layer face foam stays comfy all day and wicks moisture to keep you sweat-free
- Designed to fit large to medium faces and is compatible with any helmet
- Includes two lenses, interchangeable outriggers, and protective hard case