The Oakley Women's Fit Pant rocks a straightforward style and just the right amount of tech to keep you comfy on laid-back resort days when you want to load up on laps. Instead of a pile of gimmicks, this pant relies on clean lines and a great fit to help you have a great time on the hill. After all, the only bells you care about are the one's that wake you up in time to beat the crowds to the snow, and the only whistles you notice are the ones aimed at you as you carve your hot self down the mountain.
- Coated polyester fabric will keep you dry in if you go down in fresh powder
- Taped critical seams stop water from sneaking in between the stitching on exposed areas
- Regular fit is relaxed without being baggy, and it makes for easy layering over your baselayer
- Zippered inner thigh vents quickly get rid of excess heat so you don't feel like you're in a sauna
- Silicon gripper waist band keeps these pants in place so they don't slide when you bend down to adjust your laces or grab your board
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from getting into your boots or flying up your legs
- Storm skirt attachment points hook up with your compatible Oakley jacket to form one integrated weather-stopping system
Share your thoughts
Great Pant, Bad Sizing
Got these for my wife. Super cute, great curve. But the sizing is way off. We used the chart to order. She is 5'6" 27in waist 110lbs. Using the chart it said Small, which is what we ordered.
When she tried on the pant it was gigantic. No belt would suck in all the excess fabric. She would probably need to order an xxs to get the right fit.
I got my daughter an XS she is 14. She loves them and they were pretty true to size. They are super warm and in neon green they are her favorite ski pant. I love Oakley products they are always high quality.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These pants are enormous! Unless Oakley is in the business of making ladies feel better about themselves, they really dropped the ball here. I'm 5'3", 120 pounds, athletic build. I'm a small or medium in most things, opted for the smalls in the Oakley Fits. I was looking for a light-weight, vented, NON-INSULATED spring pant for lap days and Sierra sun. While the tactical elements of this pant (crotch zips, gaiter cuffs) are prime, the pant is just not what anyone is going to be looking for. First off, they're huge. The smalls are at least twice as large as my size 6 jeans. Even if I sized down though to get the fit right in the waist, I'm afraid they'd simply be too wide. The bell-bottom look is extreme. Second, they're super heavy for a non-insulated pant. They're multi-layered, and while there's no fill in them, I'm sure they'd do fine in sub-temps. There's just no way this pant is good for lap days, as advertised. Extra warm and extra huge. If that's your thing, then these will probably work for you. Construction and seams are good.