Geometry is not a pre-req.
If normal sunglasses don't fit you, then the Oakley Fives Squared Polarized Sunglasses are your ticket. Condensed cranial geometry might sound odd and even a bit terrifying, but it’s actually the construction Oakley used to give the Fives Squared Polarized Sunglasses such a sleek curve. No need to make you feel like a high schooler again with a lecture about the geometry, but you should know that the interesting architecture fits comfortably on both small and medium-size faces. The durable O Matter frame feels light on your mug and the thick temples and curves mix street and sport style. Oakley’s XYZ Optics and Plutonite lenses cut distortion and filter out all UV for your viewing pleasure. And Oakley's High Definition Optics polarized lenses cut glare Now, who's ready for the pop quiz?
- Polarized lens
- High Definition Optics
- Iridium lens coating (some colorways)
- Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC
- XYZ Optics
- Condensed Cranial Geometry
- O-Matter frame
- Unobtanium nosepads
- Sculpurally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- 8.75 base curve
- Three-Point Fit
- Meets or exceeds Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards