The Oakley Forehand Women's Sunglasses are a perfect choice whether you're playing a match or having drinks courtside. Vintage '80s styling with a slightly sportier shape gives it a look that seamlessly blends fashion and function, and Plutonite lenses ensure you're always seeing clearly.
- Plutonite lenses filters out 100% of UV rays and provide crystal clear vision
- O Matter frame is lightweight and durable
- Three-Point Fit keeps lenses aligned for precise vision
- Unobtanium temple and nose pads are hydrophilic to ensure a secure, snug fit
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Gifted these to the wife. She needed a small frame that would stay on her head while active. Also, she wanted to wear them daily around town and look good.
She does not feel the pressure on the nose as some other hater blockers she wears, they don't fall off if she looks down, or if she has them on top of her head and she is moving around. So far she is stoked. She said there is a small spot of pressure behind her ears, but nothing compared to her old pair.
Tennis In Forehand
Boating In Forehand
Hot Springs With Forehand
THE BEST SUNGLASSES!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Honestly, I can't get enough of these sunglasses. I loved the Frogskins, but I always had trouble keep the glasses on my head when I bent over. This is not the case with Forehand. The glasses stay on your head through every activity. I prefer to play tennis in these sunglasses than any other pair I have. The shape is great for my face. I have a rounder face, so the sunglass really compliments my face well. Black is my preferred color, but I love the new candy colors as well.