Buy it for the tech. Love it for the style.
- Duck down insulation keeps you toasty without piling on restrictive bulk
- Mesh-lined underarm zippers let hot, sweaty air out and fresh air in
- Fully taped seams stop water from sneaking through the stitching
- Removable powder skirt blocks snow from spraying into your jacket when you wipe out, and it detaches for around-town comfort
- Thumbholes keep the sleeves in place
Share your thoughts
this was the perfect coat with the perfect color It was a great price. But I had to return it due to the fact that the XL was snug on me but other than that it was perfect. It had lots of zip up pockets. Perfect in my eyes.
The jacket was sooo cute and I'm bummed the size is off. I'm 5'5 135 and normally wear a sixe 6 or Medium and I was swimming in this jacket. It runs big for sure, otherwise it was so cute. Loved the hood and cuffs
At the top of peak 8 in Breckenridge
The sweetest thing!
I love this jacket, its super warm, fits great, and it's cute. I was looking for a heavier jacket with a hood. Love the extra shoulder room and spacious comfy neck. Magnetic snaps are quite functional & hood fits over my lg helmet. I'm 5'4, 120 lbs and the small is perfect. Love the length, sleeve fit over gloves, and glove gators. Works beautifully in heavy wet weather. LOVED the free 2-day shipping, ordered on Wednesday, arrived on Friday, just in time for the first big storm in 2 months!
but when i bought it was no discount. ㅠ.ㅠ
it's warm, light, comfortable.
When will this go on sale? If ever, could...
When will this go on sale? If ever, could you email me?
They don't do that but if you can find a lower price somewhere else they will sometimes match it.