Buy it for the tech. Love it for the style.
Gretchen Bleiler pulled from her huge amount of experience in Aspen snow to give the Oakley Women's GB Insulated Jacket a great balance of protective tech and mountain style. Her signature jacket will keep you warm and dry whether you're racking up laps at the resort or hiking for fresh snow in the backcountry.
- 15K/15K-rated laminated polyester face fabric seals out moisture while encouraging water vapor to escape so you stay dry
- Taped critical seams keep moisture out of the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Thinsulate insulation (80g in the body and a movement-friendly 60g in the sleeves) offers a high weight-to-warmth ration to keep you cozy in the cold
- Flexible panels at the shoulders and waist let you move the way you want to move without feeling restricted
- Regular fit is comfortable and relaxed without being too baggy so you get a laid-back look and hassle-free layering
- Zippered underarm vents ditch overheated air to keep you feeling fresh when you work up a sweat
- Insulated hood keeps your head warm, and it's removable so you can leave it behind for around town
- Hood magnet system secures your hood behind you when you don't need it so it won't flap around behind you
- Zip-off powder skirt blocks fresh snow from blowing up your backside when you're in deep
- Deep zips at cuff let you open wide so you can get your under-cuff gloves into place, or zips down if you you want to slip a gauntlet glove over the cuff
- Wrist gaiters prevent cold air and snow from migrating up your sleeves
- Hem drawcord seals out sudden updrafts
- Built-in RECCO reflector may help ski patrol find you in an emergency situation
- Ported media pocket streams music directly to your ears while the zip-up handwarmer pockets hold your essentials
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'1.5'' and pretty busty, would...
I'm 5'1.5'' and pretty busty, would you recommend this jacket for me? i'm thinking a large will work
I am a 5'11" woman, approx 165 pounds. I...
I am a 5'11" woman, approx 165 pounds. I will take me measurements to see if the L or XL will be necessary, but I'm curious about the length of the arms, and the overall length of the jacket itself. Don't want cold wrists!
Also... there aredifferences in the jacket colour online. Is the colour more or a pink champagne or tan/gold?
The length of the jacket should be about 31.5 inches and the sleeve length is actually pretty long as well and should measure out to be a little longer than 32 inches.
As far as color goes its that gold/tan color.
I bought this jacket as a gift for my wife and she loves it. The jacket looks great and has kept her warm in the icy cold weather we have been having recently.