Pants that aren't afraid to move.
Wearing the Gretchen Bleiler signature Oakley Women's GB Softshell Pant might make you feel like you're wearing your favorite pair of jeans, but thanks to smart tech and great design, these breathable, flexible bottoms will keep you comfy whether you're carving up corduroy or polishing your bag of tricks on the half pipe. This is your go-to pant when you want freedom to move and plenty of breathability to deal with all that body heat you build up when you're really pushing yourself.
- Laminated softshell fabric is breathable, flexible, and repels moisture to keep you feeling good while you ski
- Fully taped seams won't let moisture sneak in between the stitching
- Regular fit is relaxed without being baggy, and it makes for easy layering over your baselayer
- Silicon gripper waist band keeps these pants in place so they don't slide when you bend down to adjust your laces or grab your board
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from getting into your boots or flying up your legs
- Storm skirt attachment zips to your compatible Oakley jacket to form one integrated weather-stopping system
- Zippered front and back pockets as well as a zip thigh pocket give you room to stash the essentials
- Cuff saver system holds your hems above the slush and abrasive parking lot surfaces
Share your thoughts
great backcountry pant
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These pants are great for snowy hikes and snowshoeing. They fit great in the waist but if you have athletic legs they may be a little tight across the thigh. They are very flattering and the built in gater is great for keeping snow out. -- reviewed by my wife