Modern aviator style and total eye protection.
The Oakley Women's Given Polarized Sunglasses throw down with sleek aviator style, and they throw in enough technical awesomeness to protect your eyes on the brightest sunny days. Get these glasses on your head when you're commuting into the sun or trying to combat a serious hangover. Your eyes will thank you.
- Plutonite lenses exceed ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- Polarized lenses filter horizontal glare so you can see clearly even when the sun's reflecting up from the surface of water or the hood of your car
- Optional gradient lenses block the light from above while letting in more light in on the bottoms so you can see what you're doing
- C-5 alloy frames blend five different metals for a great combination of strength and low weight
- Lightweight frame design means these sunnies won't feel heavy or awkward on your face
- Unobtainium hydrophillic nose pads eliminate slipping
Share your thoughts
Worst photo EVER!!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought the ones on bronze/gold color, they are totatly different from the image (attaching a photo to review so you can see how they actually looks).
On the other hand, the sunglasses are great, true to size, made of solid material, lightweight; its best feature for sure is polarization.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
gave them to my wife for Christmas, she wears them everyday!!