Inspired by off-road culture and the unexplored backcountry of dense alpine forests, Oakley introduces the GP-75 Dispatch II Sunglasses. The hues of icy blue skies and repurposed military vehicles influenced the colors of these lightweight, durable shades with High Definition Optics, O-Matter frames, and Plutonite lenses. Rigged with Warm Grey lenses, the Dispatch boosts contrast and balances your vision for bright sunlight so you're not squinting to catch a glimpse of the moose hiding behind that large tree.
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material provides durability and all-day comfort
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment for comfort and performance
- Interchangeable metal icons snap into place and provide a different look
- High Definition Optics supply clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Plutonite lens material filters out all UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm to help shield your eyes from a full range of solar rays while you're out in the backcountry
- XYZ optics extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Includes two sets of icons and a collection-specific Microclear bag for storage and lens cleaning