You don't HAVE to hike out of the gates, but that's where the deep stuff is.
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane for the ultimate protection from the elements
- H2O waterproof zippers
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproofing weak spots
- 2-way wrap crotch vents supply your boys with air when needed
- Silicon gripper and waist band keeps your pants in place
- Boot gaiters seal out the snow
- Lower leg zippers for easy entry and exit
- Hem gusset for durability and greater range of motion
- RECCO system for added protection
- Strategically placed fleece liner for added comfort
Share your thoughts
Is there any kind of liner in these pants....
Is there any kind of liner in these pants. I have the burton ak 3L hover pants and they are goretex but no liner or mesh or anything. It's like they are made of windbreaker material. Just wondering if the Oakley pants were the same way or had something else on the inside?
Hey I'm 5'10" about 175, normally a 33 or...
Hey I'm 5'10" about 175, normally a 33 or 34 waist. Large or Medium?
Medium... I'm 5'8" 34-35 waist and wear mediums in regular fits and these are loose... There is also plenty of length left on them for a taller person.
Agreed. I actually went with the larges, and they were too baggy. Returned them and went with the mediums. Same length on both pairs, but far less baggy in the leg.