A bib sans the bulk, the Oakley Women's Grete Pant keeps snow from blowing up your back or sneaking into your bottom. Its top is smooth and form-fitting for no added puffiness, and it's detachable for milder weather when it would just make you sweat. The pant and bib both are laminated and fully taped for dry, breathable comfort on those less-than-bluebird days; vents, an adjustable waist and the stretchiness of bib add to the comfort for all-day, all-season wearability.
- Detachable, stretchy, laminated nylon and spandex bib provides low-profile, figure-maintaining protection against snow up the back or down the pant
- Polyester and nylon pant with laminate is water-resistant and breathable for cool, dry comfort
- Fully seam-sealed construction keeps out leaks and drafts
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement but not baggy
- Inner invisible zippered thigh and 2-way wrap crotch vents let you dump excess heat when you're riding up a sweat
- Silicone gripper waistband with adjustable tabs provides snug but non-binding fit
- Storm skirt system connects to Oakley jacket for double the weather protection
- Boot gaiter and hem gusset seal out the snow and cold; lower-leg zipper gives you quick and easy access to boot
- Cuff saver system protects this high-stress area from wear and tear
- Front zippered pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Grete Pant Review By Grete
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This pant I designed with the specific intent of making the pant work great on the mountain and still portray a great backside. It's hard to find a pant that flatters your butt these days. Especially, a ski pant. I have got more compliments about this pants fit from more women than any other pant I have designed. Let me know if you have any questions about this pant. The black-vest snow skirt is fully removable as well, but I love it because it keeps the snow out.