See like Kazu.
Kazu Kokobu does everything with huge style—from from those oversized McTwists to the way he puts on his socks. Well, we actually cannot vouch for how he puts on his socks everyday, but if his take on Oakley Kazu Kokobu Signature Crowbar Goggle is any clue, we can only imagine that he gets style points there, too.
- O Matter urethane frame conforms to your face to wear comfortably all day and remains flexible even in super-cold conditions
- Plutonite lens blocks 100% of blue light, UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and is highly scratch and impact-resistant
- Dual-layer lens increases impact resistance and the overall life of the goggle while reducing fogging
- O Matter outriggers take the pressure from a tightened strap off your face to create a balanced fit
- Tapered XYZ lens technology gives you distortion-free vision at all angles of vision—even at the periphery of the lens
- F3 a series anti-fog coating repels moisture and prevents fogging from the inside
- Triple-layer fleece foam creates a comfortable seal all day long
- Designed to sit flush with any helmet
Share your thoughts
c'mon backcountry, spell his name right.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Always a great pair of goggles. The orange colorway is awesome looking. I had a pair of the Seth Morrison models and ended up losing them. I found these on the outlet for cheap and had to scoop them up.
Good profile and the lenses always seem to be good as long as you take care of them. Oakley's warranty is excellent and they always please.
Only complaint is the price of new lenses but when you're looking at the quality it's worth the price tag for a couple different shades.