Your standard roller bag doesn't split completely in half like the Oakley Large Roller Bag. Cleverly designed by the geniuses at Oakley, the top and bottom portions of this bag unzip and separate so you can stash the top in one overhead bin and the bottom in another when storage space is limited. The 74 liters of storage capacity gives you room enough for all the clothes you need for a week of rolling while you hunt for snow, surf, or the perfect climbing spot.
- Bag splits in half, with the top portion separating from the bottom so you can dodge overweight baggage fees or sneak each half into tight spaces in a car or on the plane
- Each half of the bag features a separate zip-style compartment cover so your clean clothes can live on one side and your dirty clothes on the other
- Telescoping handle is sturdy, easy to extend, and makes for easy maneuvering
- Top and side handles give you something to hold onto when you're loading this bag into the overhead bin
- Large, grippy wheels roll over cracks in the sidewalk and obstacles in the airport
- Bottom front of the bag has small plastic feet that allow you to stand this bag upright without worry that it'll tip over