The Oakley Limited Edition Aquatique Frogskins Sunglasses throw down bold style thanks to a vamped-up color selection and a laid-back frame design. The front-and-center look rests on solid tech so even if you wear these purely for the swag factor, your eyes will get durable protection and total comfort.
- Plutonite lens exceeds ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- XYZ Optics ensure distortion-free vision for the entire width of the lens
- Iridium lens coating cuts glare for a clearer view
- O-Matter frame is stress-resistant and ultra-lightweight
- Please see size chart for information on lens options
Share your thoughts
Feel really cheap, but comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I ordered these in the lagoon/fire iridium. The glasses fit well and are very comfortable, but they just feel cheap compared to the other Oakleys I own (Holbrooks and Half Jacket XLJ). If you scratched the name off of the arms I would assume these glasses were $5 bargain bin shades by the way they feel. Having said that, the lenses are pretty good.
Overall - Not bad. The comfort and style make them worth keeping at the price I paid. I'll probably keep them for bumming around town or the beach, but I wouldn't pay anywhere near full price.
An Oakley classic with bro'd out colors
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Frogskins are the only glasses I wear. When I saw the price on these, I couldn't pass 'em up. The high definition optics provide a very clear view from the lenses without distortion. The colors are a little flashy for my taste but will do for the price. All around stylish and comfortable!