Big mountain boarding means big weather and the Oakley Women's Lines Insulated Pants keep your legs dry, warm, and ready to ride. Insulation and high-tech fabric seal out the elements so you can stay outside longer and play harder.
- 20K-rated, water-resistant fabric keeps you dry when the snow starts falling
- Breathable fabric allows water vapor to escape so you don't feel like you're
- legs are in a swamp
- Thinsulate insulation holds in the warmth
- Fully taped seams make sure water doesn't sneak in between the stitching
- Inner thigh vents ditch excess heat and bring in fresh air
Share your thoughts
Does anyone know where to find the inseam...
Does anyone know where to find the inseam length of Oakley women's pants? My lady is 5' 11" and usually buys pants with a 35" inseam...I'm wondering what these have..
Oakley gave me the opportunity to help inspire a women's outerwear pant for the 11/12 Snow Season. Over the years of walking in the snow I have learned the importance of proper fit in the pant. I like a slim pant around the thigh and bottom because when you are walking around you want to feel like you are wearing a pair of pants. Also, a pant that keeps you warm and dry from snow and wet snow.
There are air vents in the inner upper thigh which is easy to open and close when you need the change in heat and air-flow. I believe this pant has everything a skier/snowboarder would need on the mountain. It looks good and it does it's job to keep you warm and dry in the winter.