Oakley's Midweight Fleece Glove serves as the perfect liner glove when you head out to shred, and you can wear this glove alone when you're walking the streets on a cold day. Fleece dries quickly and provides all the warmth you need—just be sure to wear a weatherproof shell over this glove when truly nasty weather strikes.
- Four-way stretch fleece offers plenty of flex for improved dexterity
- Fleece also provides ample warmth and dries quickly
- Contoured fit makes for a comfortable, natural fit
- No-slip gripper material gives you a secure hold on whatever you need to grab
Share your thoughts
Great lightweight fleece gloves!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I loved these - great palm grip (like the Sadplant in style), and while not waterproof... would you expect lightweight fleece to be?!?
Plus, it's Oakley...