Take it downtown.
Inspired by Eero, the Finnish urban ripper, the Oakley Motility Jacket is designed to take the edge of chilly days and nights with a waterproof breathable shell and Thinsulate synthetic insulation. Once your session starts to heat up and you're pretty sure you can stick that handrail if you can just get up these stairs again without overheating, just take the jacket off and sling it over your back using Oakley's innovative hiking system.
- Tough 10K waterproof breathable polyester construction
- 80 grams of Thinsulate insulation takes the edge off chilly days
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproofing weak spots
- Underarm vents let you regulate temperature quickly
- Removable powder skirt can be saved for big days
- MP3 packet with headphone port protects your expensive electronics
- Wrist gaiters seal out the snow
- Storm flap with magnets and snap for quick, easy protection
- Loose fit for easy layering
- RECCO system for added protection
- Backpack sling system allows you to take the jacket off, comfortably slung over your shoulder, while you hike the pipe, stairs, or deep into the backcountry
Share your thoughts
I really love this jacket - the colors are great, and coordinate well with the pants. The wrist gators are useful, and the zippers are functional and don't catch.
The 'magnet' that holds the hood isn't too useful, but when it does catch, it's very helpful.
A great system - thanks, Oakley!