It's badass outerwear (the diet version).
The Oakley Motility Lite Jacket is a toned-down version of the Motility Jacket that has all the style of the original at a lower price. Critically placed fleece replaces Thinsulate insulation and the waterproof rating drops to 5K, but the Lite retains important features like a fixed powder skirt, underarm zip vents, and a fixed hood.
- Water-resistant breathable shell for protection
- Critically placed fleece panels alleviate cold spots
- Underarm zippered vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts
- Hood for added protection
- Fixed powder skirt keeps out deep snow
- Critical seams taped to seal off waterproofing weak spots
Share your thoughts
Hi there, according to oakley's webpage...
Hi there, according to oakley's webpage Fabric Waterproof Rating is 10 K and Fabric Breathability Rating is also 10 K g/m2. Can anyone confirm this?
Normally, I'd say go with the manufacturer specs, but every other site I looked at (at least five) say 5K/5K.
In this case, I'd play it safe and assume 5K. You can call them, but I think they'd just read from their website and say 10K
Here's Oakley's contact info: