Oakley's Motion 72 Duffel Bag can swallow an ungodly amount of gear but it's not hell getting it back out, because the roll-top design opens to 24 inches for easy access. Porting a bevy of boating gear in a packed-out duffel could be painful, but Oakley had long-hauling in mind when it designed the removable backpack straps. The water-repellant PU-coated nylon keeps gear dry in bad weather.
- Roll-top design and 24-inch opening gives easy access to your gear
- Roll top design, PU-coated nylon, and YKK Hydrofuse zipper make the bag impervious to the elements
- Removable Red Code padded backpack straps allows for comfy carrying options
- Structured bottom makes this big duffel sturdy and easier to pack
- Reflective screen print logo and zipper helps others see you
Share your thoughts
The main sellingpoint of this bag was the removable backpack straps. It's easier to hull and you don't have to worry about those wheels breaking on that tote around bag your mom gave you when you went away to college. It keeps the elements off your gear and was one of my favorite purchases this season. Buy one & test it out for yourself