Moving is an understatement. In the Oakley Women's Moving Jacket, you'll mach down the mountain in the face of inclement weather with hardcore, defiant Gore-Tex protection and superb Oakley style. With all the essentials, such as powder skirt and underarm vents, plus little luxuries you'll quickly find indispensable, like magnet-bound hood, wrist gaiters, and convenient goggle and media pockets, you can leave your needs to the jacket and focus on your shred session. Dumping snow, glorious graupel, slope-buffing wind, and snowpack-preserving temps: yes to all.
- Nylon with bomber 2-layer Gore-Tex is waterproof and breathable—guaranteed
- Fully taped seams seal out the cold drafts and pesky leaks
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement but not baggy
- Traditional, fixed hood with magnet system keeps head warm and dry when you need it and stays out of the way when you don't
- Removable storm skirt, wrist gaiters, and hem drawcord seal out the snow and cold
- Underarm zip vents let you dump excess heat when you're riding up a sweat
- Media with molded porthole, goggle, and two hand pockets secure essentials right where you want them
- Laser-cut H2O zippers resist water and freeze-ups; two-way front zipper; front storm flap adds a barrier against the elements
- RECCO rescue system gives you peace of mind when riding in avalanche-prone terrain
Share your thoughts
Almost Made the A-List
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Love this jacket--the fit is slender and flattering, length is slightly longer, ample arm-length for great wrist overlap, light-weight Gore-tex fabric so totally dependable on waterproof and breathability. Perfect to layer on top of a warm mid-layer for a perfect mid-winter ski sesh or cruising around on a snowy night. The only problem I have isn't much of one if you get the darker color. But the amazing ice-blue color is flawless...EXCEPT for the hidden magnet that holds the hood against the back of jacket...it is the trigger for a visible dark "ring" that shows through to the outside. Almost as if it had rusted. Frustrating because the jacket is beautiful otherwise. A jacket at this price point should not have this issue. Downgraded to 4-stars due to magnet issue.