Rip it up and go huge.
Move like your mama showed ya in the Oakley Women's Moving Pant. That is, if your mama ripped up the whole hillside wherever, whenever. Whether it be dumping, freezing, or blowing, you'll find your groove and go big in two-layer, guaranteed waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex, fully taped seams, and waterproof zippers. And with an adjustable waistband, you can also go big at après.
- Nylon with bomber 2-layer Gore-Tex is waterproof and breathable—guaranteed
- Fully taped seams seal out the cold drafts and pesky leaks
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement but not baggy
- Silicon gripper waistband and adjustable waist tabs provide any-day, all-season comfort
- Zippered storm skirt and boot gaiters seal out the snow and cold
- Lower-leg zippers make adjusting, putting on, or taking off boots a cinch; Cordura cuff saver system protects this high-stress area from wear and tear
- Zippered pockets secure essentials
- Laser-cut H2O zippers resist water and freeze-ups
- RECCO rescue system gives you peace of mind when riding in avalanche-prone terrain
Share your thoughts
Are these HUGE? Reviewers have found other...
Are these HUGE? Reviewers have found other Oakley pants ginormous! Anyone have any ideas how these run? (Please do not quote the size chart! If reviews of other Oakley pants are anything to go by, it is really screwed up!)