Slide the Oakley Women's Obsessed Sunglasses over your eyes before you head to Sunday brunch. The technical lenses give your eyes sweet relief from head-splitting light while the O-Matter frame with Three-Point-Fit sit so lightly on your face, that you might forget you're wearing sunglasses. The most obvious benefit is the great style—these glasses look so good that you won't feel like you need to take them off once you get inside the restaurant. Rest your eyes, order a Bloody Mary, and wait for your headache meds to kick in.
- Plutonite lenses exceed ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- Optional gradient lenses keep the sun out of your eyes while letting you get enough light at the bottom of the lenses to see what you're doing
- O-Matter frame is stress-resistant and ultra-lightweight
- Three-Point-Fit design eliminates pressure points for all-day comfort
- Lightweight frame design means these sunnies won't feel heavy or awkward on your face
- Unobtainium hydrophillic nose and temple pads eliminate slipping