Get the Oakley Offshoot Sunglasses on your eyes when you need solid protection from the sun and a comfortable feel that won't make you feel like you have something hanging off you face. Large wrapped frames and microphone-themed accents bestow a authentic rocker vibe while the Plutonite lenses protect your peepers from the glare of both the sun and the spotlight.
- Plutonite lenses exceed ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry optimizes your peripheral view
- Lens curvature boosts protection from wind, sun, and impact
- O-Matter frame (the largest O-Matter frame Oakley has made) is stress-resistant and ultra-lightweight
- Helmet-compatible earstems fit smoothly under your brain protector
- Unobtainium hydrophillic nose and temple pads eliminate slipping
- Metal bands pull inspiration from old-school microphones to add a vintage rock-and-roll feel
Share your thoughts
Just got em and they fit great and I use them as my active pair of sunglasses.
Love these Sunglasses
This is now my second pair of Oakleys and I love them. They wrap around my face and don't move a lot. They provide great coverage from the sun and are lightweight. I have a medium size head and I use these as my active pair of sunglasses. They are great and I strongly recommend them!