If you're the type of guy who believes that to do a job right you need to do it yourself, trust the Oakley Pit Boss II Sunglasses to provide the clarity you need to execute each and every decision along the way. The HD polarized lenses cut glare and boost clarity while the titanium-laced O Matter frames supply impact resistance worthy of the fastest lifestyles.
- O Matter frame material with ultralight titanium plates provides high impact resistance
- HD polarized lenses cut glare and boost clarity for enhanced vision
- Plutonite lens technology blocks all harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- Unobtainium nose and temple pads ensure a comfortable, slip-free fit
- Three-point fit system holds the lenses in an ideal optical alignment
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These have a nice wrap to face. Have a solid feel yet not to heavy considering there is metal on them. Banged them up in the pocket skiing, and they held together like it never happened. I have the matte black/black iridium.