The Oakley Plaintiff Squared Polarized Sunglasses give you classic aviator style and a high level of technical performance so even if you're wearing these shades for their swag factor, you'll get clear, undistorted view and solid protection from the sun. It's the best of both worlds, and it means that whether you wear these glasses around town, on a desert hike, or boating you'll look good and you're eyes will feel great.
- Plutonite lens exceeds ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- Polarized lenses cut horizontal glare from water's surface, the hood of your car, or the road for better vision in all lighting
- Iridium coating option aggressively blocks glare for a clearer view
- Oakley C-5 alloy frame combines fiver different metals for ultimate durability at a light weight
- Mono Shock hinges securely hold these sunglasses in place while allowing the earsterns to hyper-flex rather than break under stress
Share your thoughts
Waste of $$
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought a pair of these after trying them on at a dealer. Loved them for the first month. After a month the frames started to loosen and constantly having to tighten them up. Frame material wouldn't stay to form. Spread apart causing glasses to fall off my face. Wasn't putting them on my head either, which tends to stretch glasses. Only way could get them to stay was when I wore a tight fitting hat and it would hold them on my ears. Buy Costa Del Mar, I did and will never go back to Oakley. Costa Double Haul 580 Glass lens. Won't scratch like Oakley's, much clearer too.