Acting cool can be tricky, but looking cool isn't that hard when you're wearing your Oakley Plaintiff Squared Sunglasses. These sunnies dish out classic aviator style and the high-tech toughness a pair of sunglasses needs to last, so even if you don't always know exactly what to say, you'll always look like you do.
- Plutonite lens exceeds ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- Iridium coating option aggressively blocks glare for a clearer view
- Oakley C-5 alloy frame combines fiver different metals for ultimate durability at a light weight
- Mono Shock hinges securely hold these sunglasses in place while allowing the earsterns to hyper-flex rather than break under stress
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've got a kinda roundish face and i think these look awesome on me. Gotten some compliments on em as well. Look good, stylish, and affordable. No real complaints to be made on these.
stylish and awesome
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
bought these for my boyfriend, and he loves them! the lenses are great and the red iridium is very cool looking.
Made in China?!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I have several pairs of Oakley glasses and I always like the fact that they are made in USA. I ordered a pair of the Oakley Plaintiff Squared glasses and was shocked to see they were made in China. I called Oakley and sure enough they are now making some of their glasses, including all the Plaintiff Squared glasses, in China. The glasses seem to be good quality but I am going to send these back, no way I am paying Oakley prices if they are made in China.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great Lenses like all Oakleys. Pretty wirie frames. All in all, good shades .
All the cop look with a modern style. Light and comfortable with fantastic lenses. Definitely like the squared off look as opposed to the traditional teardrop aviators. I got the lead/black iridium combo. The black color accents on the earstems look good without being too obnoxious.