Insulation for warmth, fabric tech that keeps you dry in moderate storms, and thigh vents—the Oakley Women's Resilient Pant has your legs covered for inbounds resort skiing or snowboarding. Plus Oakley's designers used an offset zipper design to give this pant a little something unique.
- 10K-rated waterproof membrane keeps you dry in light to medium precipitation and allows the shell to breathe away excess moisture from the inside
- Critical seams are taped to provide additional protection at important seams
- Thinsulate synthetic insulation is lightweight, non-bulky, and warm enough for moderately cold days
- Loose fit keeps the style laid back and gives you room to move and layer underneath
- Inner thigh vents allow you to control your temperature by venting away excess heat when needed
- Hidden hem gussets allow you to easily adjust the fit at the waist
- Connect the waist of this pant to the storm skirt of a compatible Oakley jacket using the snap-to snaps on both articles
- Boot gaiters cinch around the top of your boots to keep snow and weather out
- Front hand, back hand, and cargo pockets give you enough storage for all the little stuff like snacks, keys, lip balm, or miniature-miniature poodle
Share your thoughts
Nice warm pants but too big
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I've always love Oakley brand but if you have a waist of 24 don't order the Small, I followed the size chart and it still way too big
Great and flattering ski pant
These pants fit me like a glove - with or without a base layer. They are somewhat low rise and fit more like a contemporary pair of jeans than other ski pants I've tried. For reference, I'm an hourglass 5'8", 150lbs with a pretty curvy bum and these fit me perfectly in a medium (which was sometimes too small in other brands). Used them on a 5 day ski trip to CO - 4 days of skiing and one snowmobiling. Looked good as new after a washing. These were plenty warm with a base layer on a 15/20 degree snow stormy day. Highly recommend.