What you get when snow, asphalt, and noise make love.
What do you get when you combine snowboarding, skating, and primal rock 'n' roll? The Oakley Shaun White Signature Garage Rock Polarized Sunglasses, that's what. Polarization cuts the glare from reflective snow and pavement, and slick, straight-ahead style reflects your garage-rock soul. Oakley's O Matter frame resists stress from heat, impact, or stage jumps, and light, tough Plutonite lenses deliver precision optics and complete UV protection, whether wasting the day in the park or the outdoor show. Metal icon accents are a reminder of your steely edge.
- Plutonite lenses ensure protection against harmful 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light, in addition to exceeding ANSI impact standards
- Premium HD category 3 polarized lenses cut glare for comfort and reduced eye fatigue in bright light
- High Definition Optics and dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry cut from a single toric lens give you amazing color contrast, clarity, and depth perception
- O Matter frame offers a balanced, pressure-free feeling and is incredibly durable, stress-resistant, flexible, and lightweight
- Comfortable, snug Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment for distortion-free vision
- Metal icon accents add electric-guitar-inspired detail
- Signature Micro bag included for cleaning and stylie storage
- Please click on size chart for information on lens options