Go for the gold.
When it comes to racking up the hardware, Shaun White seemingly has the Midas touch; share in the wealth with the Oakley Shaun White Signature Holbrook Polarized Sunglasses. This limited edition model of the already-iconic Holbrook was designed by White in collaboration with his brother Jesse, and it scores a perfect 10 for killer style and top-of-the-line tech.
- Oakley HD Polarized lens cuts more than 99% reflected glare without compromising clarity
- XYZ Optics ensure distortion-free vision for the entire width of the lenses
- Plutonite lenses exceed ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- O-Matter frame is stress-resistant and ultra-lightweight, and it features eye-catching metallic bolts and Oakley logos
- Base-6 curvature optimizes peripheral vision and side protection
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Got these for multipurpose usage including fly fishing. I went fishing yesterday and actually saw the 3kg rainbow trout I fished, come after my fly in Chilean Patagonia. I can say the investment payed off. Exceptional optic quality as all Oakley products I've had before.